Solutions for small businesses
- Repair and protect your reputation
- Control what shows up in your search results
76% of location-based mobile searches result in the consumer visiting the business within a day.
– Google (2020)
71% of consumers say social media posts by friends and family influence their purchasing decisions.
– Sprout Social (2020)
Search results are the new first impression
The first page of your business’s search results can be the difference between a potential customer reaching out—or passing you by.
88% of searchers don’t click on results past page 1.
– Sistrix (2020)
How we fix your business’s search results
1. Develop an engagement strategy specific to your situation
2. Create positive content about you, which you review and approve
3. Publish this content online strategically, to influence search results
4. Optimise your content to promote the good and suppress the bad
5. Strengthen your search results to withstand any future threats
Tools and resources to protect yourself
Curious to learn more about online reputation or digital privacy?
Check out our series of informative self-help guides and primers.