Protect yourself and your family from privacy threats
It is surprisingly easy to inadvertently give away your personal information online. Especially when prompted to do so by an email, on social networking sites or on company websites requesting information which they do not necessarily need.
Private data that is being collected by organisations and are largely not being safeguarded from cybercrime.
By doing so you are leaving yourself vulnerable to identity theft, blackmail/extortion, cybercrime and hacking.
0800 131 0700
Our online privacy services include;
Your personal data gets purged from dozens of online sources, using automated and manual methods.
A privacy expert oversees removals and handles any custom requests.
We periodically check the status of all removals and purge any new records that have been created. We search for new sources of personal information that require removal.
In-depth privacy reporting
We track your privacy vulnerabilities and send you regular reports on your privacy status and outstanding threats.
Fill in the form and we'll be in touchFields marked with an * are required
In this day and age it is critical to safeguard your private information online.
- 2,5 million Cybercrime offences in the UK 2005 (Financial Fraud Action UK)
- The top consumer complaint at the FTC is identity theft 15 years running (FTC)
- Online harassment has touched over 40% of all internet users (Pew Research)
The risks of personal data loss can include:
- Identity Theft
- Defamation of Character
- Unsolicited Selling and marketing
- People using awareness of your personal activity and movements to act against you
- Cyberstalking and Bullying
- Threats to family and security
Privacy and Protection Packages
- Yes – Quarterly
- Yes – Quarterly