Protect yourself and your business from privacy threats
Your private data that is being collected by organisations all around the world, is largely being poorly managed, leaving it vulnerable to deep web criminals. Data that could leave you, employees and family open to identity theft, blackmail/extortion, cybercrime and hacking.
Executive Privacy takes cutting-edge technology and combines it with oversight by an expert privacy advisor. You get the world’s strongest online privacy protection with virtually no effort on your part.
0800 131 0700
Common privacy threats
Executives Targeted by Hackers
Hackers often turn to a company’s executives when planning a hack, because they can use personal information from the executive to break into the IT system. ExecutivePrivacy makes this much harder to do.
Law Professionals Face Threats from Felons
Criminals often go after the people who put them away, sometimes even targeting family members. ExecutivePrivacy hides your personal information and makes it harder for them to find your family.
Cyberstalkers use Personal Info to Find Victims
Whether a former partner, ex-employee, or unrequited romantic interest, stalkers increasingly turn to the Internet to find addresses, phone numbers and other personal details about their targets. ExecutivePrivacy removes this information from your records so the trail goes cold.
How ExecutivePrivacy Works
Your personal data gets purged from dozens of online sources, using automated and manual methods.
A privacy expert oversees removals and handles any custom requests.
We periodically check the status of all removals and purge any new records that have been created. We search for new sources of personal information that require removal.
You’ll receive regular reports on your privacy status and outstanding threats.
If new data gets associated with your name, we send you an alert.
In this day and age it is critical to safeguard your private information online.
- Nearly one in two companies suffered a data breach in 2014.
- 32% of business have been affected by Cybercrime the past 2 years (PWC Global 2016)
- A typical corporate data breachleads to an average loss of £2.4 million.
- UK Businesses have reported a 22% increase in cyber crime in the past year, resulting in more than £1bn in losses (Get Safe online 2016)
Fill in the form and we'll be in touchFields marked with an * are required
The risks of professional data loss can include:
- Financial loss or identity theft
- Professional misunderstanding or lost clients
- Increased insurance costs
- Loss of employment or missed promotions
- Difficulty securing loan financing
- Corporate hacking/spear-phishing
- Personal threats to your family
- Cyberstalking or harassment
Privacy and Protection Packages
- Yes – Quarterly
- Yes – Quarterly