ReputationDefender is now part of NortonLifeLock Inc.
ReputationDefender became part of NortonLifeLock in September 2021 alongside other leading brands including Norton, LifeLock, Avira, and more.
We’re now excited to share an enhancement to the ReputationDefender brand to leverage the strong brand awareness of Norton and transition our logo to “ReputationDefender by Norton” and update our visual identity to bring us closer to the Norton brand.
The logo may look different, but you will receive the same protection and service you’ve always enjoyed from us.
Learn more in our FAQs:
1. Why are you rebranding?
- As part of our collective mission to build a comprehensive portfolio of products and services, we are leveraging the strong brand awareness of Norton to reflect this powerful new connection and more benefits of Cyber Safety the company now provides to customers. With this change, our logo is transitioning to “ReputationDefender by Norton”.
2. Is ReputationDefender still offering the same products and have the same people?
- Yes. The ReputationDefender team, products, and services are still in place and will continue to provide the same protection and service.
3. Is there anything I need to do?
- No. There is nothing you need to do as a result of our rebranding. Your relationship with ReputationDefender will not change.
4. Is my contract with you still valid?
- The rebranding does not affect valid contracts with existing customers
5. Has my point of contact changed?
- No. You will continue to receive support from the same team member you had before. If you have any questions about your account, don’t hesitate to contact your usual advisor.
6. I’m a Norton customer who has landed on ReputationDefender’s website. How do I contact Norton from here?
- Visit Norton.com/support to find answers to your product- and service-related questions.
7. Where can I go to find answers that aren’t listed here?
- Call us at 855-624-1433 or email ReputationDefender at email@example.com.